Gorgeous Abigail! Ravenwood High School, Class of 2019 and Kelly and Logan 2018-2019 Senior Model! We headed over to Harlisdale Farm after a day of going back and forth on whether or not to reschedule our session! Of course, like most days in the greater Nashville area, the rain was popping up all over in random places and we had go wit hour gut! Thankfully, we decided to go forward, and had stunningly soft, cloudy light for Abigail’s session! We made the most of it, photographing all over the grounds and really capturing her cute personality.
Abigail plays soccer for the Ravenwood Girl’s Varsity Team (currently in the state tournament!!!) and plays travel soccer in the winter and spring. Currently, she loves her EMS class at school and prepping for the National Registry Test! Thank you, nurses!
Abigail–you are joyful, genuine, and so sweet! Thank you for choosing Kelly and Logan Photography!
We asked Abigail some fun questions to get to know her better. Here’s what she had to say!
1. Abigail would define herself as selfless, social, and nice. She is really close with family and friends, so one of her favorite things to do is to spend time with them.
2. During her senior year, Abigail is most looking forward to getting closer with her friends and doing all the fun things that seniors get to do!
3. So far, Abigail’s favorite high school memory is how far her soccer team has made it this year. As of right now, they are still in regionals! She loves getting to play with her best friends and cheer each other on.
4. After high school, Abigail hopes to study nursing at either the University of Tennessee or Ole Miss.
5. If Abigail could only eat one food for the rest of her life, she would eat her favorite salad at Stoney River.
6. Of all the pictures from her Senior Portrait Session, Abigail says that the next few photos show her personality the most. She loves that she is laughing in some of the images and said that they were a lot of fun to capture.
7. Abigail’s favorite part of being a Kelly and Logan Senior Model was how much fun she had during her shoot. She said that Kelly and Logan were sweet, talented, and a blast to work with.
8. When asked why she would recommend Kelly and Logan Photography to others, she said, “because they are so talented, organized, and one heck of a mother daughter team”. She felt that Kelly and Logan knew the right poses and lighting to perfectly capture her personality. Thanks Abigail!