Absolutely stunning Natalie. 2018-2019 Senior Model from Franklin High School and truly encompasses all a leader and lover of Jesus does. She is even more beautiful internally than externally, if that’s even possible. She’s fun-loving and friendly, passionate and relaxed, confident and humble, and a leader among her peers.
Natalie is a member of the Franklin High School Girls’ Varsity Soccer team and the co-president of Franklin Girls’ Cotillion. She participates in Franklin Young Life and the Youth Group at Brentwood Hills Church of Christ.
Natalie-you are radiant! Thank you for being a part of the Kelly and Logan 2018-2019 Senior Model Program!!
1. When asked what defines her, Natalie said her relationship with God is number one. She sets out to live her life daily for God, and to be an example of him to everyone around her.
2. Some of the things that Natalie is most looking forward to in her senior year of high school are spending time with her friends and creating memories at sporting events, Young Life, and Franklin Girls Cotillion.
3. One of Natalie’s favorite high school memories is playing on the Franklin High School Soccer team for all four years.
4. After high school, Natalie wants to study nursing at Samford University or the University of Tennessee.
5. If she could only eat ONE food for the rest of her life, Natalie says she’d eat Cheerios.
6. We asked Natalie to pick one picture from her Senior Portrait Session that she feels defines her most. She picked the following image because she is always laughing and smiling, and this picture showcases that so well!
7. Natalie loved being a Kelly and Logan Senior Model because Kelly and Logan let her truly make the session her own. She got to pick her own outfits and have her makeup done exactly the way she wanted. Natalie said she couldn’t stop smiling and had so much fun during the entire shoot!
8. Natalie recommends Kelly and Logan Photography because “they capture pictures that show each person’s true self”. She said that she loves how much her photos reflect her personality and is so glad that she got to work with Kelly and Logan.