WOW! Sweet Kayla, another 2018-2019 Senior Model. Ravenwood High School, Class of 2019. She is beauty and grace and so much fun! For her session, we headed to Downtown Franklin and then over to Ravenswood Mansion. The most stunning day brought out those piercing eyes that pretty much draw us in to every. single. image.
Kayla carries herself as a natural leader and her infectious laugh can’t help but gravitate those around to her. She is the President of United Way at Ravenwood High School and a Varsity Girls’ Soccer Player and team captain. A member of FCA, she also participates in Ravenwood Girls’ Cotillion and Health Occupations Students of America. She was also a Ravenwood Student Section Leader this year.
She is a bit editorial with the Nashville-raised charm and we are so glad we had her as a Kelly and Logan Senior Model this year!
Kayla, you’re a GEM!
And now for one of our favorite parts of the Senior Model Experience…fun facts! We loved getting to hear about Kayla’s favorite memories, hobbies, and plans for the future. Check it out below!
1. Kayla defines herself as athletic, strong willed, loyal, friendly and happy. She currently plays club and high school soccer, and she loves it.
2. The thing Kayla is most looking forward to about senior year is not having to take any exams – all that perfect attendance finally paying off!
3. Kayla’s favorite high school memories all revolve around soccer – beating Franklin and Brentwood, and currently being undefeated and #1 in the nation! (We have some rivals in our Senior Model Group with soccer players from Ravenwood, Brentwood, and Franklin High School! AH!)
4. After high school, Kayla hopes to attend an SEC University and major in either nursing or business.
5. If Kayla could only eat ONE food for the rest of her life, it would be pasta. According to her, she could eat spaghetti/pasta everyday for the rest of her life *easily* – us too, girl.
6. Of all the pictures from her senior portrait experience, Kayla would say the images in front of the barn with her Nashville hat and cowgirl boots are the perfect definition of her personality.
7. Kayla has loved getting to work with Kelly and Logan as a Kelly and Logan Senior Model. She said she laughed and smiled during the whole shoot – even off camera.
8. When asked why she would recommend Kelly and Logan Photography to others for their senior portrait experience, she said, “I recommend them because not only are they extremely talented, but they are the cutest mom and daughter and know exactly how to take senior pictures that define the personality of each model. And it’s all at a great price!” – well shucks, thanks Kayla! Check out the rest of her session, below! XOXO!