Kennedy—Brentwood High School, Class of 2019, and one of our 2018-2019 Senior Models. We headed to Harlinsdale Farm in Franklin, TN and then over to Brentwood High School for her session. She truly encompasses everything we are looking for in our senior models. She is down-to-earth, confident, kind and so personable, obviously beautiful, and carefree.
She plays soccer for the Brentwood Girls’ Varsity team, runs track, is the Vice President of Brentwood Girls’ Cotillion, a member of DECA, and also a member of Model UN. A leader among the seniors and entire student body at Brentwood High School, and after spending time with her this year, we can totally see why!
Kennedy, thank you for representing us so well! We adore you!
It wouldn’t be a Senior Model Session without a few fun facts. We asked Kennedy to give us the scoop on her favorite foods, memories from high school, and hopes for the future. Check it out below!
1. Kennedy would describe herself as outgoing, brave, fun and passionate. She loves soccer, track, and her family who is her biggest support system.
2. The thing that excites her most about senior year is making memories and spending time with her family and friends.
3. Some of Kennedy’s favorite high school memories so far have been making it to the state soccer tournament her Junior year and getting second in the state track meet.
4. After high school, Kennedy wants to continue playing soccer at the University of North Carolina Asheville where she hopes to study business or public relations.
5. If she had to eat ONE food for the rest of her life, it would be pizza (duh).
6. Of all the pictures from her senior portrait experience, Kennedy would say the image on the left below describes her most because it is fun and carefree.
7. Kennedy loved being a Kelly and Logan Photography senior model because of the relationships that were built beyond the camera. She has also “enjoyed showing off the amazing pictures that were taken and sharing them with friends and family”.
8. She would recommend Kelly and Logan Photography to others because the experience was not only relaxed and easy, but she also loved her photos. She also felt comfortable and confident with Kelly and Logan, which made the session more fun and enjoyable.